Women around the world and a few men as well apply their nail polish on fingers and toes because of a habit. They believe that if they’ll do this, it’ll be part of a good grooming technique. For people who apply nail varnish as nail art, and many people think that it is a way of expressing themselves.
Many women consider that painting their fingers and toenails is a matter of hygiene, just like many women don’t paint their nails. It is either the way they think that nail polish is a waste of time or they simply have no idea about how to get this done. If you are someone who doesn’t know how to apply Gel Nail Polish or simple nail polish, then there is an easy way to apply nail polish
- Before doing anything to your fingernails or toenails, make sure you have a clean and clear work area and your manicure and polish tools are in place. To minimize the risk of messing things up and to avoid polish stains on your workspace, use a towel on the surface.
- Remove the old nail varnish from your nails if you have any using a non-acetone nail polish remover. It is going to make sure that your new polish will spread evenly on your nail and have a flawless and smooth appearance.
- Rub the bottle of the colorless base coat between your hands. Make sure you do it for around 20 to 30 seconds. Doing this can work up the polish and remove the bubbles that are formed inside the bottle.
- Apply the coat on your nails and start from the middle of the nail bed. Work your way to the sides and don’t worry about staining the skin with the base coat. It has no color, this way nobody is going to notice. Leave it dry out and then after a while resume doing your work and things you do in the daily routine.
- Rub the bottle of the colored nail polish that you use between your hands just like the way you did that previously.
- Apply the colored coat on your nail and start off from the middle of the nail and work your way to the sides. Allow the coat to get dry and then do anything else.
- After the coat is completely dry, get a piece of cotton and wrap it tightly around the end of an orangewood stick.
- Dip the cotton end of the stick in your nail polish remover and use the stick to remove the excess nail polish on the skin around your nails and get your manicure a sophisticated look.
- Try to add up stickers and glitter on your nails as well. Also, if you want to try out using gel nail polish do ask an expert first.
It is easy for you to apply if you want to apply nail polish and once you get used to it, you won’t take much time to get done with this.